1. Only students who have paid school fees and registered as at Friday, 28th May, 2021 will be eligible to vote in this election.
2. Registered students are advised to update the emails and phone numbers they intend to use for elections on the BSU portal on or before Friday, 28th May, 2021.
3. On the date of elections, students are expected to access the e-voting link and platform through the SMS that will be sent to their mobile phones and emails.
4. From your mobile phone, you will be expected to click on the link after “vote here” to access the voting platform.
5. Once the button is clicked and the platform accessed, voters must select their preferred candidate for all positions displayed.
6. After selecting all preferred candidates, voters may wish to review their votes by clicking on the review button displayed and on the submit button to cast the vote.
7. After casting the vote, the ballot receipt will be displayed. Please, write it down.
8. Any candidate who fails to vote within the time stipulated for the election will forfeit his/her franchise to vote.
9. For students without Smart Phones or Computers who will be voting at designated voting locations, they would be required to present the SMS sent to them for guidance on steps to follow and vote.
|Wednesday, 26th May – Monday 31st May, 2021
|To stop at 6:00pm of Manifesto Day
|Tuesday, 1st June, 2021
|Auditorium 1 & 2
|10am – 2:00pm
|Wednesday, 2nd June, 2021
|Cabinet and Parliamentary Elections/Counting of Votes and Release of Results
|Situation Room ICT Lab
|8:00am – 2:00pm
|Thursday, 3rd June, 2021
|Appeals/Petitions Against Election Results
|Through Electoral Commissioners
|9:00am – 3:00pm
|Friday, 4th June, 2021
|Swearing in of Cabinet Members
|10:00am – prompt
|Imenger Nguumbur Sandra
|Nenge Nater Nathaniel
|Terna Oryiman James
|Unongu Peter Toryila
|Uchir Zachariah U
|Tume Lawrence Luper
|Anyam Terdoo Ignitus