1. Only students who have paid school fees and registered as at 4:00pm on Saturday, 9th September, 2023 will be eligible to vote & be voted for in this election.
2. All Students are advised to access their BSU portal Account & verify (before close of business on Saturday, 9th September, 2023 at 4:00pm) that their emails and phone numbers are correct.
3. Students are also advised to take ownership of their BSU Portal Login details by changing their Passwords to a more secure one. This is to prevent mischievous individuals from accessing their Portal accounts to change their Emails or Telephone numbers. See ICT where you need help.
4. Once the link is clicked, a VALIDATION CODE will be sent to your phone to use and vote. This is to ensure its you voting.
5. Only students who have paid school fees and registered as at 4:00pm on Saturday, 9th September, 2023 will be eligible to vote & be voted for in this election.
6. After selecting all the prefered candidates, voters may wish to review their votes by clicking on the review button displayed and then on the submit button to cast the votes.
7. After casting the vote, the ballot receipt will be displayed. Please, note the ballot credentials displayed and keep the receipt.
8. Any Voter who fails to vote within the time stipulated for the election will forfiet his/her franchise to vote.
9. Voters without Smart Phones or Computers should go to any of the following Voting locations according to Faculties & vote. Digital Center at Eastern wing, CBT Hall by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Digital Centre at College of Health Science, and Digital center at Chemistry Department
10. Please take along the SMS/Email sent to them and you will be guided to cast your vote.