This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 merged academic session that the FIRST LIST of admissions into undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 merged academic session as approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have been released. All candidates whose names are on the FIRST LIST are expected to have accepted their admission and printed JAMB Admission Letters on Central Admissions Processing System. Those yet to accomplish that should proceed to do so (CAPS).
2. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) only using the e-payment procedure.
3. Candidates are to pay an acceptance fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only using the e-payment procedure.
4. Successfully screened candidates should proceed to pay their User-Charges using the e-payment procedure.
5. Successfully screened candidates who have paid their User-Charges should revisit the Portal, click on the login link and use their application /JAMB number as the default username and password and login to access their profile and do the following:
i. Change your default Password (8 characters with upper & lower cases, symbols and figures) ii. Fill out the pre-bio-data form and update bio-data under “my profile menu”.
iii. Click on Registration Menu to register semester courses
iv. Print out Admission acknowledgement slip, course registration and screening forms. Complete as appropriate and proceed for signing at the various places as indicated on the course registration form.6. The Guidelines on E-PAYMENT are as follows:
PAYMENT OPTIONS:A. FOR CASH PAYMENTS AT BANK:
C. FOR PAYMENT USING QUICKTELLER FROM THE INTERNET: Visit the quickteller website
www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
• Insert your Registration number
• Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
• Print out the payment confirmation slip
• Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
• Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday 15 th May – Friday, 2 nd June, 2023.
• Forgery of any kind will attracts automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
• Candidates whose names are not on the first list are to specifically note that the second batch of admissions is being processed for release. Some candidates have issues of not uploading their O’level/A’level result(s) on CAPS and are hereby advised to visit BSU website (www.bsum.edu.ng) as well as Academic Office to cross-check challenges associated with their admission status for resolution and subsequent release of the Second List. Candidates are by this notice advised in their interest to act without further delay.